The Intel Fortran Compiler must be setup using a script to install important
libraries paths and executable paths.
After the setup, ifort is the binary for the Intel Fortran Compiler.
Some Useful Compiler Options
- To generate very optimized code, try compilation with "-03" or "-fast" flags.
- Use "-w" to disable all warnings, "-Wall" to enable all warnings.
- "-openmp" to generate code based on OpenMP directives
- "-static" prevents linking with shared libraries (everything is statically linked)
- setup the intel compilers and issue ifort --help to see the full list of options.