The Intel Compilers must be setup using a script to install important libraries paths and executable paths.
After setup, icc is the intel c-compiler and icpc is the intel c++ compiler.
Some Useful Compiler Options
- To generate highly optimized code, try compiling with "-03" or "-fast" flags.
- Use "-w" to disable all warnings, "-Wall" to enable all warnings.
- "-openmp" to generate code based on OpenMP directives
- "-static" prevents linking with shared libraries (everything is statically linked)
- setup the intel compilers and issue icc --help to see the full list of options.